Services&Codes by Chälli





Timestamp Konvertierung



IE6 Bugs (text selection and italics)

Text selection bug

There are many fixes for this problem already (use Google) but none worked for me. Finally I found that I had to replace <base ... /> with <base ... ></base> and it worked. Just try it out! (This fixes also problems when including Google Analytics Asynchronous in the header - just insert the script right after the base-tag)

Italics bug

Background information can be found here. I didn't want to add styles to every tag containing text and found another fix. Just add "border:1px solid white" to "i"-tags and it doesn't destroy the layout anymore.